Ever wanted to live right across from Astoria Park?
This legal two-family townhouse overlooks the tennis courts and running track on Astoria Park South. The park is undergoing a $30m renovation plan that, when completed, will make it the premier recreational space in western Queens.
The existing property is a 1,960 square foot, two-story, semi-attached townhouse. Consisting of a duplex apt on the ground floor and second floor with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two kitchens. The first floor apt has direct private use of a large paved yard and oversized shed. The top floor apt consists of three bedrooms and one and a half baths.
Situated on a 25 100' lot, with R6B zoning, this site can be developed as-of-right into a 5,000 gross square foot multi-family investment property, or redesigned into a spectacular single family home.
- Close proximity to Grand Central Parkway, BQE, RFK Bridge, Queensboro Bridge, & Midtown Tunnel
- 6 blocks to N-W trains at Astoria Blvd
- 8 blocks to the Astoria Ferry - 22-min ferry ride to 34th St.
- 15-min subway ride into Midtown Manhattan
- Close proximity to LaGuardia Airport
- Citi Bike dock within one block
- Located half mile from newly upgraded $150m Mount Sinai Hospital Queens
- Near some of NYC's finest dining options
Make this rare park-side gem yours!