There are currently 57 homes for sale in Provincetowne, Charlotte. Median Sale Price for homes in Provincetowne, Charlotte was $411,269 last month. The total number of homes for sale in Provincetowne, Charlotte is 25% lower than it was at the same time a year ago. 34 homes were listed for sale this month in Provincetowne, Charlotte. This is 6% higher compared to the same time last year, and 6% lower compared to last month.
15 homes were sold in Provincetowne, Charlotte this month. 21% less than previous month. 42% less than same month last year. Average days on market for homes in Provincetowne, Charlotte was 2 days this month, 74 days last month and 182 days last year. There are no bidding wars at the moment. Homes in Provincetowne, Charlotte are selling close to the asking price in the last three months.
Is Provincetowne, Charlotte a nice place to live? Should I move to Provincetowne? What is it like living in Provincetowne? Find out information on living conditions, demographics, transit options, schools, daycares, things to do, and homes for sale.
Listing provided courtesy of Triangle MLS, Inc. of NC, Internet Data Exchange Database. © 2022 Triangle MLS, Inc. of NC.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Triangle MLS, Inc of NC, ZeroDown and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein “AS IS” and without any warranty, express or implied. The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. Triangle MLS, Inc. of NC and ZeroDown assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law.
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 5/23/2022, 3:59:46 AM. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Listings courtesy of Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.