* Rectangular forms arranged in a geometric fashion alongside curved ornamental elements.
* Monolithic appearance with decorative motif.
* Materials used include Terracotta, stucco, concrete, smooth stone, steel and aluminum, glass and decorative opaque vitrolite.
* Flat roofs, chimneys, spires, and tower-like structures.
* Sometimes elaborate and decorative windows, doors, and entrances.
The Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center in New York, the Delano Hotel in Miami, and the Eastern Columbia Building in Los Angeles all feature Art Deco architecture.
The short-lived creative movement lasted from 1925 to 1940 and influenced the architecture of many American cities.
There are 0 Art Deco Style Homes in Juanita, WA currently.