What ZeroDown buys in Your Area
At ZeroDown, our mission is to help you find the perfect home in a hassle free way. A key part of that is selecting high quality, move-in ready homes, in the areas that we serve, at price points that make sense. Below are our home eligibility guidelines that ensure we can deliver on that experience for you.
Approved Property List:
- Single family residential homes, including condos and town-houses that can receive traditional financing with clean title
- Located in the following counties: Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson, Park
- Price point from $400,000 up to $750,000
- Owner-occupied or vacant (no investment properties or lease properties)
- Move-in ready - no significant remediation work required (see below)
- Located in age-restricted communities
- Distressed sale or bank owned
- Homes with unpermitted work, additions or square footage
- Significant foundation issues or prior water damage*
- Tenancy In Common properties
- Manufactured or mobile homes
- Homes requiring significant work to be made safe and habitable, or homes where we are unable to assess the level of work required to make the home safe and habitable*
- Homes with dated or hazardous materials*
- Multi-Unit properties such as duplex, triplex etc.
- Any condo developments or neighborhoods with CC&Rs (covenants, conditions & restrictions) that prohibit long-term rentals*
*The disclosures and inspections for the property can significantly influence this assessment. We highly recommend obtaining disclosures for the property as soon as possible so we can quickly determine property eligibility for a smooth home buying experience. If you're not sure how to do this, you can always ask the agent you are working with.